If you love ice skating but are not sure where to find places to ice skate all year round, here are some things you may like to know. If you would like to ice skate in months such as May, check out ” Fort Dupont Ice Arena”. This arena is located in the great state of Washington. This is a great place for both children and adults to have a great time. There is a after school program available for children at this arena. You can also get personalized lessons for your children. This is a great way for your children to learn how to ice skate, while having a great time. This would also be a great place for adults to meet up and have a great time. If you enjoy speed skating, be sure to visit this arena as well. You and your friends can race across the arena, to see who is the fastest skater of all. There are also Summer camps your children will be able to attend. Here your child will learn to skate and participate in a variety of fun activities, that are sure to keep your child in great shape all Summer long.
|« May||Sep »|
- Important apps for snow sport enthusiasts
- Snowmobiling for sport and pleasure
- What’s behind a snowshoe?
- Where To Find Ice Skating Events in December
- Where To Find Ice Skating Events in February
- Where To Find Ice Skating Events in January
- Where To Find Ice Skating Events in March